We are looking for versatile engineers to be involved in our proprietary research and develop enhanced solutions to deliver them into production. You will be joining a team of developers with previous experience from the likes of market making hedge funds, technology startups, Google, Nokia and Playstation among others.
- Demonstrable interest in natural sciences, engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 3 years of experience or higher as a software engineer.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++ and one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Strong awareness of best practices, code standards, building processes, test driven programming and code reviews.
- Knowledge of algorithm designs.
- Demonstrable experience of complex software development that was successfully delivered to customers.
- Familiar with Linux infrastructure.
- Preferably some knowledge of financial market mechanics.
- Approachable attitude to joint work and peer review and ability to present complex ideas in a concise manner.
A competitive salary is on offer and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and strongly backed systematic hedge funds.
Mayfair office, partial remote working is negotiable. Bayforest is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment.