Bayforest is a hyper-growth investment management group (with no venture capital or PE stake) that specializes in algorithmic trading. Some of the biggest institutions around the world have trusted their assets in the hands of Bayforest’s close-knit, highly experienced team. The versatile scientific background of the team and their trading pedigree has culminated in multiple performance awards and accolades over the years. We are consistently ranked top in terms of our performance and its idiosyncratic nature to the mainstream competition.
We are looking for versatile engineers to join a world class team and be involved in our proprietary development of enhanced solutions and deliver them into production. You will be joining a team of developers with previous experience from the likes of market making hedge funds, technology startups, large tech shops and investment banks.
- Demonstrable interest in mathematics/physics, engineering or computer science (minimum BSc equivalent).
- Experience as a software engineer either via work experience, side-project, open source etc.
- Experience with C++ and one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Ability to develop and optimize high-performance C++ code for low latency computation.
- Low level deep understanding and ability to look under the hood (assembly, libraries, memory model) to develop concise understanding of the workings.
- Strong awareness of best practices, code standards, building processes, test driven programming and code reviews.
- Interest in data structures and algorithm designs.
- Strong familiarity with Linux infrastructure.
- Approachable attitude to joint work and peer review and ability to present complex ideas in a concise manner.
- Staying up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the field of trading and financial markets
A competitive salary is on offer and an opportunity to join one of the foremost scientific collaborative teams who value transparency and pragmatism and thrive for continuous improvement.
Mayfair office, partial remote working is negotiable. Bayforest is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment.