We are looking for a trade support analyst who can introduce new technology and/or improvements to increase the reliability, efficiency and speed of our platform. You will be involved in automating all aspects of the trading lifecycle, enhancing monitoring capabilities, liaising with counterparties, resolving reconciliation issues and optimising post trade performance reporting. You will be joining a team of developers with previous experience from the likes of market making hedge funds, technology startups, Google, Nokia and Playstation among others.
- Security best practices and write-up of technical documents.
- Monitoring event-based systems.
- Liaising with all counterparties to resolve trading issues promptly.
- Development of automation tools and scripts.
- Automate infrastructure testing into CI pipeline.
- Demonstrable interest in technology/computer science.
- Good knowledge of security best practices.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (python,bash).
- Good familiarity with Linux administration and command line utilities.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with FIX and knowledge of financial instruments is advantageous.
A competitive salary is on offer and an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and strongly backed systematic hedge funds.
Mayfair office, partial remote working is negotiable. Bayforest is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment.